WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello from Arizona

dublindublin subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2007 in New Member Welcome
Hello Startup Nation community!  My name is Craig and I am located in Maricopa, AZ (just south of Phoenix).  I recently discovered this website and have been reading as much info. as I can.  I have read many of your replies and I am impressed with your business knowledge and helpfullness.
I am looking for some additional ideas on a small business I am currently involved in.  I sell licensed sports products (hats, t-shirts, mugs, etc...).  I put these products on display stands in retail stores and give a percentage of the sales to the store owner. 
I am looking for alternative ideas on ways to make a profit from these products.  I have a established a business relationship with a company who provides me the product at wholesale price.  I have the access to the product, that is not my issue.  I was thinking about selling on ebay or directly from my website.  Does anybody out there have experience with this kind of business and could possibly offer some insight.
Thanks,
Craig

Comments