WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Internet Advertising Passive Profit Sharing AGLOCO

kazisdamankazisdaman subscriber Posts: 2
Hey everyone, I apologize if this is a repost, but I searched acouple times and was surprised I did not see anyone talking about AGLOCO, or I`am not sure if someone posted it and it was deleted, which is why it might have not shown up?In short: AGLOCO offers a toolbar that display advertising. If you run the
toolbar, they will give you a share of the ad money. They also pay you
if you refer other people to use the toolbar.After looking everything over, I considered it a worthwhile risk, and a potentially leveraged and powerful asset for those who are on the internet alot.  My blog, and sign has more information on it if you wanted to see it, but have you guys heard of this, again surprised I couldn`t find any information on it.  Looks like a potentailly risky (in that it may not work out,) but seems the rewards far outweight the risks in this.  What do you think about the buisness model?

Comments

• Options
    charlescharles subscriber Posts: 3
    Hi, I`ve heard of it. As a matter of fact I am a member of Agloco, but I have yet to download their tool bar. I am not quite sure if it will cause me more problems than I need. Have you downloaded the toolbar? If so, let me know if it works. ThanksCharles
  • Options
    kazisdamankazisdaman subscriber Posts: 2
    Hey charles,The toolbar is actually still not avaliable, its suppose to be within a couple of weeks.  Have you seen the agloco blog, hows your network doing?Wes
  • Options
    charlescharles subscriber Posts: 3
    Well, I will be waiting for it to go online. My network is sluggish,I do not seem to have the knack for networking marketing. I am still trying to build it. As for blogging, I`ve never been a writer in my life, always have been introverted.Charles