WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

E-commerce Order Fulfillment

tomasztomasz subscriber Posts: 14
Can someone provide me with  some info on finding an e-commerce order fulfillment company that would like to work with me on a possible business venture in terms of distributing our online products as their current distribution is at 200 orders per month from online sales.

Comments

• mikehbmikehb subscriber Posts: 0
    Tomas -
    Port City Web (www.portcityweb.com</A>) in Portsmouth, NH does fulfillment out of tax free NH.  Ask for Erik Crago when you call.
  • tomasztomasz subscriber Posts: 14
    Mike,Do you know Erik Crago Personally?Have you done business with him?Tomasz
  • DavidDavid subscriber Posts: 3
    Can someone provide me with  some info on finding an e-commerce order fulfillment company that would like to work with me on a possible business venture in terms of distributing our online products as their current distribution is at 200 orders per month from online sales.
    It`s an interesting proposal.  Assuming you don`t want to give away many details, can you tell me what products you distribute, any partners you work with, and any other requirements you may have.
  • mikehbmikehb subscriber Posts: 0
    Tomas -
    I do know Erik personally - he worked for me for a while and I currently host my sites with his company. PCW is not a huge company, but I do know they do mostly retail fulfillment - shoes, soccer jerseys,etc.
    I would be happy to make an introduction if you would linke -
    -Mike
  • JakeJake subscriber Posts: 2
    Tomas,I did some IT for a guy at a company called TechniPak.  They have distribution locations in Tennessee and Colorado.  These are strategically located facilities that will allow for 2-day ground shipping to most locations in the US.I have worked with their management personally over a year long engagement and they have the interest of their customers in high regard.  Nutshell, they are good people running an honest business.Give them a call, 1-800-385-1964 and ask for Mark S.  You can visit there site at www.technipak.com. If you want to talk with me further, you can SKYPE me @ jnecessary.
  • DannyboyDannyboy subscriber Posts: 0
    Thomas,

I own and run a fulfillment business and would be happy to discuss the steps needed to start a fulfillment program.  Give me a call, 412-388-1800 x 100.  If I can`t help your situation, I will point you in the right direction. 
  • OrderFulfillmentOrderFulfillment subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello,
         I would love to talk with you about your fulfillment needs.  Please contact me directly using the information below with any questions.
    Dean W. Sage
  • ShipwireShipwire subscriber Posts: 0
    Shipwire offers a free trial, a growing international warehouse network and easy connections for most online stores.  <a rel="nofollow" target="">Warehouses in Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto and Vancouver</a>.

We are integrated with Yahoo! Stores, ProStores, Quickbooks, eBay,
    PayPal, CRE Loaded, Shopify, ASPDotNetStorefront, VPASP and more stores.

I hope we can talk to you.  888-Shipwire
  • kimsellers46kimsellers46 subscriber Posts: 0
    Portcityweb.com`s ERIK CRAGO provided the fulfillment, staffed and managed myshoestore.com. Check out the reviews for myshoestore.com. I would be careful before hiring New Hampshire eCommerce Fulfillment to manage your business. I don`t care what I read, port city web is a company I would not trust for any service.
  • fulfilment2011fulfilment2011 subscriber Posts: 0
    I will recommend one of the best fulfilment business in uk which is the Professional Fulfilment Services. ProFS provide services to a broad range of customers who are aware of the strategic benefits of outsourcing. Clients include well known names such as FragranceNet and WH Smith along with lesser known, but large online retail businesses such as IJT Direct, Petmeds.co.uk and day2dayshop.com. Contact +44 (0)1534 869529 for more info.