WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Article Writers: Go Where the Money Is

DavidJacksonDavidJackson subscriber Posts: 143 Silver Level Member
edited February 2011 in Marketing
First of all, if you write articles for $2 or $5 or $7, and you're happy with the amount of money you're making working for those prices, this message isn't for you. On the other hand, if you're frustrated with the amount of money you're making writing articles, and would like to significantly increase your writing income, please, read on.I recently received a call from an old client of mine. He owns a string of local insurance agencies, and I write the sales copy for his website, newspaper ads, and direct mail pieces. He was calling to...Continue reading Article Writers: Go Where the Money Is.David Jackson

Comments

• stomperstomper subscriber Posts: 0
    You cannot make too much money writing articles no matter online or offline. The people that make the big money with writing are the copywriters that do sales copy for sites. A good long sales copy for a site can run between $2000 and $100 000. I'm not a writer myself but I'm quite involved online and can see where the money is.