WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Please Critique website

ComputeLiveSupportComputeLiveSupport subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2008 in Website Critique
Please take a look at my website and tell me what you think about it and the service we offer.Computer Repair
ThanksComputeLiveSupport3/8/2008 4:06 AM

Comments

• ComputeLiveSupportComputeLiveSupport subscriber Posts: 1
    Your first step would be to call us. A tech would walk you through signing up for membership or sign up for you.  Once your a member the tech would walk you through basic troubleshooting steps to determine what the problem may be.  If it can`t be fixed remotely he would give you shipping instructions and a shipping number to check the status of any repair.  Once we received your machine and for example if its a hard drive that went out.  We would price hard drives for your machine and call you to see the one you want.  We don`t mark up prices for parts.  We would bill your credit card and then buy the part you want.  We would try and recover your files from the hard drive.  As long as you have a Windows key on your machine we would install your OS, put the files we recovered back on it, install antivirus/anti spyware and our online 150 gb backup service.  We would stress test it for 24 hours and ship it back to you.  If you wanted to keep the hard drive then we would ship it with the computer, if not then we would take it apart and torch the platters.If you wanted you could then cancel the membership and not pay another dime or you could continue the membership and call in with any computer problems you have and you would continue to receive 150 gb backup.  If you had no computer problems then we would call you every 90 days to remote into it and do a check up to make sure everything is running ok.
    Nhgnikole Good points, thanks.
    I`ve changed a lot of pages on my site including the main page.  Please take a look again and tell me what you think.
    Thank You