WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The Truth About Article Marketing and Duplicate Content

DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
edited September 2007 in Marketing
That`s really good to know, Dale.  I will keep that in mind as article marketing is something on my list of tings-to-do.  Thanks!
You`re quite welcome, Karen. Thank you!
Dale King

Comments

• DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    oops - that was supposed to be things-to-do, not tings.  Could end up being tings though . . .
    No problem. I know what you meant. It happens to us all.
    Dale King
  • Applause14Applause14 subscriber Posts: 2
    Dale, I am the author of a small number of articles (with tons of duplicate postings) and feature all my articles on my blog first so I can edit them and see how they look over a day or two before I commit to submitting them to an article site.
    I particularly favor posting to a few select sites based on a number of factors such as:
    [1] Will my post receive high PR and be picked up by google and other article sites?
    [2] Will my article be cluttered by advertisements on key words in the published article?
    [3] Does the article house have a wysiwyg editor so you can properly format your article?
    Well, to make a long story short, I published an article about it!
    NOTE: you helped me Dale, so please let me return the favor by asking you to review my article which shows exactly who to post with and where to find a good list of article houses, etc. [all you need to publicize].
    le-about-visual-dataflex.html
    Hope this helps everyone!
    Rgds,
    Applause

NOTE: you helped me Dale, so please let me return the favor by asking you to review my article which shows exactly who to post with and where to find a good list of article houses, etc. [all you need to publicize].
    Peter, I attempted to read your article, but the white text on the green background was very hard on the eyes, so I aborted the mission. ALWAYS use black text on a white or light-colored background for easier readability.
    Dale KingDKing2007-9-29 10:14:4
  • mynameisrod2mynameisrod2 subscriber Posts: 0
    Thanks Dale,I`ve been changing my article content slightly and posting it on my website and one other syndicated source.  Is this a good idea?In the future I`ll take your advice and post first to my sight, allow it to sit there for a few days, and then submit. 
    Thanks Dale,I`ve been changing my article content slightly and posting it on my website and one other syndicated source.  Is this a good idea?
    You`re quite welcome, Rodney. Can you clarify your question? What exactly do you mean when you say that you`ve been changing your article content slightly?
    Dale KingDKing2007-10-1 7:55:35