WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

RedCRedC subscriber Posts: 2
edited December 2007 in New Member Welcome
Hello Everyone,
I am a new member and wanted to send out a greetings to everyone. I have been reading the forums for a few months now but just decided to join. Also, because I  officially started my part time business last month.

I don`t have a website yet. I am working on it. The name is Carmon Cent$ Financial Counseling. I help people to walk their way out of debt, get control of their money and experience financial peace.

I look forward to joining in and receiving tips, ideas, constructive criticism and whatever else to grow my business. Seeing how debt is a big issue these days, I am determined to change lives. Thanks for reading my intro. :)

Comments

• youngmomatworkyoungmomatwork subscriber Posts: 3
    Hello Red C,

I just wanted to say hi and welcome.Once you get your website up I would love to take a look at it. I think most of us could use a little help getting out of debt including myself.

To tell you a little about myself, I am from Atlanta and I have started a cleaning service. So far it is very slow but I am looking to pick things up in the new once I can put more money into advertising.

Well thats about it hope to talk with you soon.

• pcasstle1pcasstle1 subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi and welcome to SUN!
    I`m willing to start my online translations services business, but I still don´t have any idea of where to start.
    I hope to get some ideas from you guys!
  • SullySully subscriber Posts: 7
    I know some folks that have been in that space for awhile.  I hope you evaluated the markets completely. 
  • RedCRedC subscriber Posts: 2
    Hey youngmomatwork, Im sure your cleaning business will pick up soon. You should pick up a couple of books from the library on inexpensive ways to market your business. They may give you ideas to work with.
  • RedCRedC subscriber Posts: 2
    Well my dreams are to change my family tree financially which I am working towards right now. To actually be wealthy and not just display the "image" of wealth. To live in financial peace and live like no one else because I worked hard, smart and made good decisions financially. Also,
    - Help others get out and stay out of debt and take control of their finances
    - Build up my business debt free
    - Write a national best seller book, host seminars, sells dvds and cds of my services
    And more goals, I don`t have a timeline for them all yet but I`m on it.

Thanks for asking!