WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

www.eazy-print.com Review please

EazyprintEazyprint subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2010 in Website Critique
Hi All,
I have spent several months building www.eazy-print.com. The site is a shop window for our print business where users can order print and design, pay online and upload their artwork if they have some. The idea is to promote the site online through adwords and local marketing.
I would be very grateful for your reviews of the site. In particular with regard to the problem I am having with Google Adwords. I have started an ad words campaign promoting roller banners with this - landing page - unfortunately Google is giving this landing page a "poor quality" rating. I can't understand this and would appreciate any help identifying the problem.
Thank-you
Paul

Comments

• EazyprintEazyprint subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks guys for the comments. In terms of the bounce rates - these are quite low just 37.76% - which I don't think is too bad - is it?
    I really am at a loss as to why the site is being seen as poor quality (1/10) I think the key words are okay, the site is relevant so what else could it be.
  • vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    From Google:
    What types of websites may merit low landing page quality scores?
    Users have consistently provided negative feedback on several types of websites. In our commitment to make AdWords as effective as possible for advertisers and users, ads promoting these types of websites may receive low landing page quality scores. In some instances, ads that point to these sites will not be allowed to run. See more detailed information in our Landing Page and Site Quality Guidelines.
    Among the types of sites that may receive low landing page quality scores are:

Data collection sites that offer free items, etc., in order to collect private information.
    Arbitrage sites that are designed for the purpose of showing ads.
    Low quality affiliate sites, such as poor comparison shopping or aggregation sites whose primary purpose is to send users to other comparison sites rather than to provide useful content or additional search functionality.
    "Get-rich quick" sites.
    Sites that go against Google's Software Principles, such as malware sites that install software on a visitor's computer.
    Sites that feature false or misleading claims or misappropriated content (including competitive claims, generic superlatives, unauthorized use of trademarks or copyrighted content, false endorsements, scams and other types of false or deceptive claims and content).
    Sites that go against Google's Webmaster Guidelines, such as those that use cloaking or other inappropriate technologies

~Roland
  • EazyprintEazyprint subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Roland,
    Thanks for pasting the information from Google. I have already read this and don't believe my site applies to any of these points. Have you seen the site did you think it fitted into any of these catagories?

Thanks
    Paul
  • mark_thompsonmark_thompson subscriber Posts: 0
    I think the site is nice and simple and looks easy enough to navigate, the prices are competitive too. We also supply roller banner stands which is why I stumbled on this thread. We have a really nice replaceable cassette system called the Rollbat, I wonder if you would be interested in distributing it. It is on our website under the banner stands section/roller banners http://www.printdesigns.com