WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Are market surveys effective as means for capturing leads?

chaiexpectationschaiexpectations subscriber Posts: 3
Just started up a Jewish matchmaking service based in Charlotte, NC called Chai Expectations.  Will a brief market survey on my website help create some leads from the masses of people that are viewing my site?   Any ideas of what would be some great questions to ask?  I was considering a question on how people normally meet potential partners, what city/state they live in, what would be the most comfortable setting for them to meet a potential partner,
if they are affiliated with the Jewish community, and if they would consider relocating for love.  I could then add that if they would like to learn more about Chai Expectations and to receive our newsletter (and survey responses), please provide the following information: name, email address, birth year.  What do you think? chaiexpectations2007-5-18 9:14:21

Comments