WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

old post

AxiomAxiom subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2007 in Startup Funding
this post has been edited by the poster for out of date content.Axiom2007-2-7 13:26:53

Comments

• Options
    InactiveMemberInactiveMember subscriber Posts: 12
    I visited your site and I must confess that while I have relevant experience in the electronic entertainment market, I don`t really understand the product or service you offer.
    The best way to get funding is to have some customers, some buzz, etc. To be honest, I found the web site full of jargon and poorly written copy. Have you had problems signing up customers? Is that why you need funding? Or do you need funding to grow? How many customers do you have? Are you experiencing scaling problems?
    Without more information, I`m not sure what I could do to help. Are you looking for an introduction? Could you write a second post that explains the situation in greater detail? What are the top three problems you want to solve?
  • Options
    AxiomAxiom subscriber Posts: 1
    this post has been edited by the poster for out of date content.Axiom2007-2-7 13:27:43