WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Any ideas for me?

Katie88Katie88 subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2006 in Business Planning
Hi everyone, i know everyone here are people who have either started their own business or are thinking about starting their own.  However, I am a high school senior in need of some help! I have to complete something called a senior project at my high school (you must complete 15 hours of fieldwork along with a paper related to your fieldwork and present everything at the end of the year).  I am working with a local business woman who started her own store 12 years ago that I currently work at and I am going to work with her to get the inside of owning a small business.
NOW...here`s what I need...if anyone has the most successful tips as to how to start and run a successful small business it would be so helpful!!! i have to come up with an argument about small businesses so anything helps
thanks!

Comments