WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

I need help with my buisness

lctexaslctexas subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2006 in Marketing
Hello. My name is Mrs. Stacey Harvey and I have a buisness online and I seem to have problems getting people to notice me. My goal is to get my buisness up and going and then move onto a store front. My question is how do I get my buisness noticed? As it is just me running it write now. I am very into the customers I have. And I let them know when we have new items. I am even on Google. But I still seem not to be getting noticed. I do not have alot of money just to throw out there.I am open to any and all suggestions. Mt website is www.angelspetboutiqueshop.com Thank you for your time

Comments

• jmcauljmcaul subscriber Posts: 1
    Have you tried listing any of your items on ebay? There are ways to do it and then on your eBay "about me" page, you can discreetly mention your "regular" online store. I`m not sure of the exact rules on eBay, but I`ve seen other people do it this way.
    Keep us posted!
  • InactiveMemberInactiveMember subscriber Posts: 12
    I loved the music and animated introduction! Excellent. I think it does a great job positioning your business. However, there is simply too much text below the navigation bar. Most people won`t bother reading that much. Seriously. I would simplify, simplify, simplify. You don`t need to fit all that information on a single page. How about "Your Pet Deserves The Best!", with several pictures of your most popular products? I also liked the information about donating a portion of your proceeds to the Houston ASPCA.