WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Things Not To Do While Starting A New Business

kanakdeepkanakdeep subscriber Posts: 2
edited May 2007 in Business Planning
Hey myself kanakdeep I am working at www.aykya.comHere are few dont`s for starting a new businessStarting out on your own is indeed a risky business - most of the time
you are not sure that you are doing the smart thing. To help you on
your way, here is a list of things that you should avoid while starting
a new business.wanna know more visit http://www.aykya.com/startingbusiness/T ... _to_do.asp

Comments

• Options
    thomorthomor subscriber Posts: 6
    "Not making time or effort - There is no quick road to
    success - it takes long hours, strategic planning and commitment. It
    takes a huge amount of time and effort to start a business and run it,
    particularly in the early stages. Be sure that you have what it takes
    to last the long haul. "this is very important for me, I know myself that it takes a while to get my type of business of the ground, but everyone in my family is already counting the trillions they expect it to generate, and are constantly calling it a failure because its not there yet.
  • Options
    SaifudinSaifudin subscriber Posts: 1
    True to every single word said.  Jumping into a business without proper guidance could spell a disaster.
    Its just like taking your final year exams without attending school. Never enter into businesses which are alien to you without firstly, doing your homework thoroughly.  Saifudin2007-4-23 16:46:9
  • Options
    todaydvdtodaydvd subscriber Posts: 0
    Ignoring the internet - Totally agree! But when everyone is focus on online business, it should also not to ignoring the offline marketing skill~
  • Options
    Sirk002Sirk002 subscriber Posts: 0
    First thing not to do.... take advice from a message board