WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Web Host

jeanyvesjeanyves subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2007 in Home-Based Businesses
Can anyone here vouch for any of the services listed below?- resellerspanel.com- eukhost.com- hostdepartment.com

Comments

• Options
    websterwebster subscriber Posts: 0
    I don`t know about the ones you mentioned. I have been using hosthead.com for 2 years now for several of my customers and the service they are providing is quite good.
  • Options
    LisaLLisaL subscriber Posts: 0
    I use handsonwebhosting.com and have been VERY impressed with their level of service.Lisa
  • Options
    RosannaTusseyRosannaTussey subscriber Posts: 4
    I use www.LuckyRegister.com</A>.  Great rates and phenomenal customer service.
  • Options
    vapourlockvapourlock subscriber Posts: 4
    I use lunar pages for my site and They have the best service and rates possible. Also check out www.webhosting jury.com for a hawk`s view of all things webhosting.
  • Options
    JeannieJeannie subscriber Posts: 8
    I use Dot5hosting.com and although I have to concentrate very hard to try to understand their customer service rep because I believe they outsource, it`s been okay.  I uploaded my pages very easily and I update my web often, so I haven`t had any major problems.
    I chose them because they offered a 90 day refund if I wasn`t completely happy and they offered a FREE domain. Since I was new at this sort of stuff, the 90 day refund gave me some security because if I didn`t like them, I could always cancel without any penalties.  Also, I found a coupon, which is still valid (I believe) and it was 50% off the total price.
    The coupon is: Ratemyhost
    I ordered 12 months of web hosting for $5.95/month. So my total for the year was $71.40 and after the discount, it costed only $35.70.
    So, with that price, I think I can handle their customer service accents.  Besides, I think I`ve only contacted their support 4 times since October.  And each time, they fixed the problems within 2 hours.  So I`m happy with them.
    Of course, that`s only my experience.  Hope it helps!
    Jeannie