WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Are you a young entrepreneur blogger?

nadonado subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2010 in Marketing
hiI`m a pretty heavy forum poster on some young entrepreneur forums (username nado). Thought I should let everyone on the great SuN forums know about a project we started a few months ago called YE Blogger.It`s a blog network/directory for all young entrepreneur bloggers that blog about business-related topics.... currently there are over 300 blogs!We have an RSS feed of the blogs (of course), a widget you can add to your site/blog and a browser toolbar you can install to keep up to date with the latest blog posts in the YE blogosphere.If you write a blog and aren`t yet in the network, go ahead and add yourself... it`s free, we ask for little in return (just a link back) and you reap the rewards of added pageviews, traffic, networking with fellow YEs and hopefully extra revenues.We`re going v3.0 with the network soon and we`ll be expanding to accommodate all entrepreneur and business blogs as well as splitting the RSS feeds into categories and some other neat stuff.So check it out and please let us know what you think.cheersnathan

Comments

• Options
    smillersmiller subscriber Posts: 0
    Great!
    I love it.
    Define young.
  • Options
    amacgi1amacgi1 subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi Nado,
    Looks great . I tried adding my blog and it doesn`t seem to be registering i.e i don`t get a confirmation page or an email? Any help would be appreciated.
    Best,
    Andrewamacgi12006-8-26 21:54:20
  • Options
    nadonado subscriber Posts: 1
    Great!
    I love it.
    Define young.haha, thanks.Well we don`t have any defined restrictions as yet. But I would say young entrepreneurs would be people under 30 who are actively starting/running a business and blog about business topics (or their entrepreneur journey etc).But there is a 40+ year old woman, Jan, who I`ve gotten to know well through some forums and she`s in the network... but she`s only just started her entrepreneurship "career" so she fits in well.We`ll be expanding very soon (within the next few weeks) so everyone will be able to add their business blog.Just noticed you added yourself Steve... no probs I`ll keep you in there... it`ll workout once we go v3.0Thanks Andrew, it appears to have worked. I`ll make a note to get some kind of notification working.cheersnathannado2006-8-26 22:42:56
  • Options
    ZekeLLZekeLL subscriber Posts: 22 Bronze Level Member
    Our blog is called Let`s Do It!
  • Options
    server102server102 subscriber Posts: 0