WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello from CA

RenfieldRenfield subscriber Posts: 2
edited June 2009 in New Member Welcome
New here and looking for help.  I started my website about 8 years ago and it was always just a hobby.  It`s a community website that now is pretty much just a message board and a chat room.  I`ve never advertised but I`ve had tremendous bouts of traffic because I own a name generator that I built a long time ago that gets thousands and sometimes hundreds of thousands of hits a day.About a year ago some radio disk jocky went to my name generator on his show and I was flooded with traffic and a friend convinced me to put some google ads on it.  I made more than $700 that day and almost $3,000 that month.  I decided that there could be some real money in this if I put my mind to it.  Since then I`ve been making a lot less, but I still make a couple hundred a month which more than pays for hosting.I`m currently looking for someone who may want a piece of it in exchange for helping with SEO and driving traffic to the site and whatever else they feel like they want to do to help.  I`m currently working on building a MySpace/Facebook like profile manager.  I also own a few other good names that I`d like to do similar things with.

Comments