WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Marketing books/internet blogs worth reading

BeeBooBeBeeBooBe subscriber Posts: 5
edited August 2007 in Marketing
Do you know marketing books and blogs worth reading? I think a good marketing book: 1. Should have interesting ideas that could benefit your business2. Should inspire and motivate.Please also rate them.

Comments

• Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    Do you know marketing books and blogs worth reading? I think a good marketing book: 1. Should have interesting ideas that could benefit your business2. Should inspire and motivate.Please also rate them.
    You should check out Amazon`s list of the Top Marketing Books of  All Time:
    OTP0K0T
    As far as ranking them, my top 5 would be:
    1. How To Write A Good Advertisement by Victor Schwab
    2. Tested Advertising Methods by John Caples
    3. Ogilvy On Advertising by David Ogilvy
    4. Advertising Secrets Of The Written Word by Joe Sugarman5. The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan KennedyWhile those books are all-time marketing classics, they may not provide the motivation you`re looking for.
    My favorite motivational books are:
    1. Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
    2. The Magic Of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
    3. Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
    Regarding marketing blogs, on my website I feature nearly 100 of the top marketing blogs on the Internet...plus I add more all the time.. You can view them here:
    http://guruknowledge.org/blogs</A>
    Dale KingDKing2007-8-23 15:9:26
  • Options
    BeeBooBeBeeBooBe subscriber Posts: 5

nGenuity
    , I was disappointed a little bit in this book I always mark interesting ideas with + at the last pages of the books, andI had only one  +  for this book.