WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Mentor needed...

brigidwhitebrigidwhite subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2008 in Elevator Pitches
I have an excellent, new product range covering special dietary needs.  24 million people in America have diabetes and 1 in 180 are gluten intolerant.  My dessert range offers a new approach to exsisting favourites.  Removing sugar and gluten... but not taste or texture.  Winning formulas will be the wave of the future...

I have the products.  I have a contract manufacture capable of major production... enough for multiple supermarket chains.  Now I need assistance with marketing and strategies.  (and possibly a dollar or two).

Any advise or direction would be greatly appreciated.
Brigid - gonecooking@yahoo.com
617-407 8261

Comments

• Options
    Gypsy111Gypsy111 subscriber Posts: 0

Been there. Done that. Developing sugar free, low fat, high protein gluten and casien free foods -- my hats off to you!  I found that the regulatory requirements, packaging and marketing costs were prohibitive re: making a profit with gluten free goods - finding a sensitive facility is a huge part of the picture...  but I see that these types of facilities are becoming more abundant as time move forward. I hope you have found a good business model.  You have my interest...  do you have a website? At a minimum, you may have found a new customer or two out here:) Looking forward to trying your product(s).

MJM

M Joyce McMenamin

President/CEO Tribeca Nine Inc

www.NetworkAbundance.com

www.SensitivePie.com