WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Advertising Mentor Needed.

smsaks2000smsaks2000 subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2006 in Marketing
   I have an idea for a new form of advertising and need some help getting this business off the ground. Looking for an honest mentor who has guided business from inception to success.   After an initial talk we can discuss what the actual new advertising idea is. I`m kinda hesitant to talk about it for fear of someone stealing my idea. So, after a little talk and "getting-to-know-you" time we can discuss the idea and get to kicking some @ss.   Thanks, in advance, for the help!!  Steve

Comments

• Options
    e2000advertisinge2000advertising subscriber Posts: 0

Our product is something that MILLIONS of people are already looking for...

Our product is something that MILLIONS of people are already looking for, and I`m assembling a team of enthusiastic people to help me get the word out.
    Get Started Today Without Paying AnythingUnlimited

e2000advertising2/24/2009 10:38 PM
  • Options
    zmannzmann subscriber Posts: 0
    yes im a honest gentle men need idea and knowledge from you. yes buddy go to this web page zmann.magneticsponsoringonline.com and get all the information you need to succeed for free its great zmann2006-10-11 1:12:47