WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

When Whacky Marketing That Pays Off Big

ObsidianLaunchObsidianLaunch subscriber Posts: 7
edited October 2008 in Marketing
I am looking for tips, tricks, etc. of out of the box whacky sales. How do you go BIG with marketing, but don`t do it following the traditional path?

Comments

• davincivirtualdavincivirtual subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    I have seen your book pop up on Twitter a lot..people seem to really like it! I haven`t read it yet myself, but it seems to me that you are already using out of the box methods for marketing...
    I would suggest, and I am sure you already know this, that a strong social media plan that elevates general awareness on the net, plus builds a loyal tribe is the most important cornerstone to success...
  • hirstcreativehirstcreative subscriber Posts: 2

Hier one of those sidewalk chalk artists to create some amazing piece of sidewalk art with your company name and website url in it.  :-)  Take pictures and if worse comes to worse you`ll have people telling each other a cool story involving your business.  Post the results on your blog.