WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

I want to Market Art Paintings

micsimonianmicsimonian subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2007 in Marketing

Recently I Venture into contemporary art work sales, my difficulty would  were  to target  potential customers. Since I am doing this part time I don’t have store yet,  our capital of marketing is very limited,

Thank`s everyone

Comments

• jaredartjaredart subscriber Posts: 0
    I recently received my first shipment from Artsidewalk.com. They are a website who sells original paintings and reproductions. My paintings arrived on-time, were inexpensive, and of the promised high-quality. They even included a free gift painting for being a first-time customer. This is going to be some stiff competition for you.
  • deandawsondeandawson subscriber Posts: 0
    I am starting a Bed & Breakfast with my wife in Vermont and needed a bunch of contemporary paintings to modernize the place. We purchased our works from Artsidewalk and they are just beautiful. Most we purchased outright from their online stores, which offer very low pricing. The last 4 we needed, we got from their online auctions for a song. They start at just $1. I will be using them again for my future art needs.