WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

critque my Coolest logo design portfolio and website

robertfalcorobertfalco subscriber Posts: 2
edited February 2009 in Website Critique

hey!!
guys critique my logo design portfolio and website  http://www.logobench.com this
portfolio has been made by me since 2002.. please review and do some critique
on my logo design portfolio as well as my website too

Comments

• WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    The top half of your main page is fine. It`s clear, clean, good message, call to action .... no problems so far. My opinion though is that once I start scrolling down, it starts to get overwhelming. I think you are trying to do too much, and all of a sudden there is all kinds of info I`m trying to absorb. I would suggest breaking it up a bit and not try to get everything into the front page.
    Viewing your Logo Gallery, the "Previous" and "Next" buttons aren`t working. Underneath that in the Categories, each item has the word "logos" twice, which reads unnaturally.
    You have a newsletter, but what is offered by signing up?
    When I looked at it earlier today, the live chat box popped up, and instantly tried to engage me in a chat; I assumed a staff member was online. In a way it`s a nice feature, however it was also a little annoying. It`s like walking into Radio Shack; usually I`d rather look around for a minute or two, see what`s there, and discover things on my own if I can, instead of having a salesman rush me as soon as I`m in the door.
    But for the most part, it looks nice, is easy to understand, and looks like you put out some nice work.
  • patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    i like it.  if any of those logos ends up being used as a trademark, make sure the client looks into federal registration.  it`s a bargain.