WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What do you think ?

StemyStemy subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2009 in Website Critique
Hi everyone !

Please review mycoloredlinks.com. Should I change the black background or not ? Some people say I should but this is the only color wich makes the colors of the links more pronounced. What do you think ?
Stemy2/7/2009 5:57 AM

Comments

• WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    It`s ok .... whother something looks good or not is an individual thing ... people won`t have the same opinions, so you can`t make everyone happy ....
    I think what you need to worry about instead is your coding ( which isn`t good, proper or efficient ), and the message of what your site is a directory of ....  Why would it be beneficial to a visitor when there are probably thousands of other directories on the the web? What makes it better or special or unique?
  • VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    Is this simply a link farm or is there some other purpose that isn`t at all obvious?