WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Check Out My Business Blog!

djokaadjokaa subscriber Posts: 6
edited January 2009 in Website Critique
I`ve been blogging for some time about business development, advice, and other related topics. Let me know what you think. Thanks!http://www.themcompanies.com/blog

Comments

• Options
    WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    Well, it`s a blog ....
    Basically, I don`t see anything that makes it stand out from other business blogs .... there isn`t anything to tell me if this is a focused, niche business blog, or an information for new businesses blog, or a business trend blog, or a "Survive a recession" blog, or .... ok, you get the picture.
    In other words, what am I supposed to find here? I can probably go to a million other business sites, covering every aspect of business .... from my IGoogle page I can just go straight to Business News and find thousands upon thousands of business news items .... so where does that put you within the mix? What will you offer me that I can use in a certain aspects business information instead of going somewhere else?
    The writing seems fine, and the topics are interesting ( I enjoyed the Shaun White post ), but what ties all of this together?
    Basically .... what is your focus, and how does it help me?