WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New company Island Jive would love to hear your opinion!

vatovato subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2008 in Website Critique
Island Jive, Inc. is a small micro-company that was founded in late 2007 on the idea of bringing the creative works of Surfer/Artist Al McWhite to the masses through licensed products. Our new site www.islandjive.com has been launched and we would be interested in reading what your thoughts and opinions are. Essentially what we can do better to improve our site! We would truly be grateful for any input that you might have.
Many thanks and big smiles-the Island Jive Crewvato10/10/2008 2:25 PM

Comments

• WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    On DSL it took a long time to load.
    Visually I like it .... kind of a fun relaxed look.
    The main page is a lot of code, a lot of images, and little textual content, not good for search engines.
    The Art Gallery is in 3 areas; perhaps something to describe each one before entering it to let the viewer know what is in store for them?
    Your "Our Story" page .... I guess I`m not sure if you`re trying to promote IslandJive, Al McWhite, or both.