WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Please Critique Website -- www.nkirurealty.com

nkirurealtynkirurealty subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2007 in Website Critique
I am in the process of revising my website. I was not happy with what I received from the web designer and I am trying to revise the website but do not know much about website designing.

Comments

• Options
    WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    I
    sincerely hope you didn`t pay much for a designer to do this. The
    coding looks like a very rudimentary knowledge of HTML and SEO, and
    just seeing the pages shows that. No page titles, descriptive metas, or anything else. The SEO is almost non-existent, and the little bit that is there is doing no good. The text on the pages runs up against the images, making it look crowded.The text in the header image is not very clear. There is very little content on your main page....this is where you will get a viewers attention and interest more than anywhere else. Some content from other pages could be moved here. Different pages have different links along the bottom; these should maybe be placed on their own "Resources" page.Your site could very well be laid out and optimized better than this.
  • Options
    nkirurealtynkirurealty subscriber Posts: 1
    Thank you all for your comments. They really helped.