WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Assisting a non-profit

syuloffsyuloff subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2006 in Startup Funding
Hi all!I am new to this community and hoping you all are open to including non-profits into this forum.  We are looking for volunteers at all levels:  committee members and board members, and, of course, donors.  Please do check out our site and contact us if you have any interest (or forward our info to any on your contacts that you think may be interested).Thanks,

Comments

• SolidGrndSolidGrnd subscriber Posts: 11
    Sharyn,
    Okay...so it has been like a month since you posted...it took me a while to get around the forums. I would love to chat though! I am in the process of starting a non-profit. I was checking out your website and would love to pick your brain if at all possible! Also, I was hoping I could provide your website as a link on my site for visitors?
  • syuloffsyuloff subscriber Posts: 1
    Happy to chat with you!  Please provide 3 days/times that would work for you, in prioritized order, and I will do my best to match your first choice.
    Looking forward to it,
    Sharyn
  • SolidGrndSolidGrnd subscriber Posts: 11
    Honestly, anytime works...I am readily available via cell phone at most times during the day.
    The best times are probably during the lunch hours 12:00-2:00 Monday-Friday. Feel free to call when you can though.
    I will send you a Private Message with my cell number. Thanks so much for your time!