WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Has anyone thanked HIM?

customtollfreecustomtollfree subscriber Posts: 2
Ive read a lot of post here thanking someone or some companies... but has anyone thank God lately? You know, He is my source of inspiration for all the thing we do everyday.

Comments

• Options
    MattTurpinMattTurpin subscriber Posts: 22
    It`s been a long time since I thanked God for anything. When I was young, I used to be pretty faithful. Life has a way of making one cynical, and now I`m not sure I believe in anything. If you thank God for your successes, an admirable thing, do you blame God for your failures? Do you thank God for all your successes, or do you just believe God was responsible for some of them? If all, I`m not sure you give yourself enough credit. If some, were they particularly miraculous? I`m just curious.
  • Options
    MattTurpinMattTurpin subscriber Posts: 22
    God`s math might not make much sense, but government math doesn`t make much sense either, and at least God`s math got you out of a bind, and not into one. No problems there. Like I say, I`m not all that faithful, but I wish I was sometimes, and it`s cool that you are, and even better that it seems to help you.
  • Options
    nightskynightsky subscriber Posts: 0
    Oh I love this thread!
    Everyday and night I thank my GOD, my Adonai. I thank Him for the mornings. I thank Him for the stars. For the moon, the air, the food, the flowers, the soil, the rain, the protection, health, strength, jobs, internet connection, music, bible, skills, friends, family, slippers, clothes, water, wisdom, joy, peace, each grain of rice,...I guess this entire forum would not be enough to thank God for all He's done..above all, I thank God for the love which sums it all. Praise Jesus!