WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Review my `Internship Reviews` website

JimmyWalrusJimmyWalrus subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2009 in Website Critique
Hello all,
 My site is www.UltimateIntern.comThis is a website made primarily for those seeking internship positions and want to read others reviews. I`m sure we`re all familiar with this `rate my` model.

Let me know if the site looks appealing, first impressions, and if it`s easy to navigate.
If you have had an internship by all means please add your review and let me know how the forms and process work. Any other advice anyone can offer (about the site, the concept) would really be appreciated, this is my first site. Thanks in advance!

JimmyWalrus2/2/2009 4:03 PM

Comments

• JimmyWalrusJimmyWalrus subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks for the advice! I had put those search ads their awhile ago and totally forgot to remove them, they are indeed annoying. If I can`t get this link to work, i might repost...JimmyWalrus2/2/2009 4:01 PM
  • MattThomasMattThomas subscriber Posts: 2
    I like it a lot! I like the colors and the layout. Only one suggestion I have is for your banner. There is a lack of contrast between the text in the banner and the blue background. "Ultimate" doesn`t stand out enough as it is blue just like the banner background. Consider changing the color of one or the other, or adding a drop shadow, outer glow or stroke to "ultimate".
    Great job!
  • JimmyWalrusJimmyWalrus subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks for the review. As a matter of fact some of my friends told me the same thing with the banner colors too the other day. I think this means I need to correct it! I`m going to go with a drop shadow, thanks again.