WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Catch up my QuickBooks

WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
I am not a bookkeeper, accountant, or anything close to them. I have QuickBooks Simple Start for my business, and I can`t even follow that. I tried to get everything put in as it should have been, but not knowing what I should be doing, and actually doing what I should be doing, are obviously different things.
So, I need someone that can take my QB and get it up to date for me. Not a lot of transactions, but need vendors/income, balances, pretty much everything done for the last 3 months added, and probably everything before that checked and fixed.
Yeah, I`m pathetic.
Please contact me if you`re interested.
Thanks.Webline8/16/2008 9:16 PM

Comments

• Options
    prefcapitalprefcapital subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello, Mr. Hall!

We would be happy to take a look at your situation and help you with the proper setup,etc.  Email me (use contact us page at www.prefcapital.com)  and let`s schedule time to talk next week. 

We offer bookkeeping, payroll, financial analysis, and QuickBooks consulting services to small businesses.  Our goal is to let business owners focus on what they do best - run their business, while we take care of their books.  If you are interested we can also setup a monthly bookkeeping package for you and you wouldn`t have to worry about keeping your own books, but would have more time to devote to your business and make confdident decisions with up to date information.

prefcapital8/16/2008 9:29 PM
  • Options
    daleyfla99daleyfla99 subscriber Posts: 1
    Good one Craig.  You have the right idea, get someone professional to do your accounting and focus on what`s important, your business.  By the way, there is a world of difference between accounting and CASH FLOW which is the important part.  Stay solvent!