WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Consultant (Outdoor Advertising)

0jeremy00jeremy0 subscriber Posts: 1
Hi everyone my name is Jeremy and I am new to this forum.  Looking to see if there is anyone out there interested in being a consultant for our new advertising platform.  We have recently finished prototyping a new advertising platform that our company has been working on for about a year.  We are now starting to reach out to venues in an effort to place our platform.  Our platform is perfect for stadiums, arenas, convention centers, and transportation centers.  Our background is in traditional outdoor advertising. ( billboards / wall signs )
We seek a consultants to help us secure contracts within stadiums, arenas, convention centers, etc.   Consultant will be payed a percentage of net revenue for length of the contract they help us procure.Please contact me at mashorama@gmail.com if you have any interest.Thank YouJeremy0jeremy012/20/2007 2:23 PM

Comments