WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello Everyone

pennsylvaniawandererpennsylvaniawanderer subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2009 in New Member Welcome
Hi Everyone,
My name is Alan and I started an internet business selling picnic baskets, picnic backpacks and other picnic accessories last November. Since then I`ve been working hard on adding products to my site, article marketing and other forms of link building. I had my first sale on April 6th and since then have sold close to 50 products.
I realized very quickly that there is nothing easy about running an online business but that with hard work and dedication, you can be successful. I`m very happy to be a part of Start Up Nation because I know I still have many mistakes to make and many lessons to learn. I hope to share my experiences with other members and learn from you as you hopefully learn from me.
Thanks for listening and I look forward to working with you all.pennsylvaniawanderer7/19/2009 4:26 PM

Comments