WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Mobile Marketing Startup www.TextHub.com

mmichudammichuda subscriber Posts: 4
edited December 2008 in Website Critique
We just launched our 3rd version of the site.  Please let me know what you think.  Our goal is to be clear & concise on the site.

Comments

• Options
    JmesJmes subscriber Posts: 4
    Hi mmichuda
    The site looks very nice, very professional and also very convenient
    I noticed though that searching for your site on google doesn`t show complete results (e.g. searching for text hub loads you as the first hit, but trying sms service, text messaging service, and even text messaging hub won`t load you on the first page..)
    I think you should work on your SEO. especially if that is the main or at least one of the ways you acquire clients
    There are many ways in which to achieve online visibility, among all, the fastest and easiest way is by creating online personal profiles for you and your staff. You should check out LinkedIn, LookupPage and Naymz. You can also try Twitter.
    If you need any further advice feel free to contact me
    Jmes
  • Options
    patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    I like it.  Is the logo registered?
  • Options
    mmichudammichuda subscriber Posts: 4
    Wow thanks!  I will get right on it.
  • Options
    carolynjosephcarolynjoseph subscriber Posts: 0
    Hey,
    Great look, suits to topic mobile marketing. Navigation is week. User's can get trouble in finding all pages.