WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hey Yall. Personal Transportation Co. Here

MPDriverMPDriver subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2011 in New Member Welcome
Hello everyone. I'm Michael and I started my own business not to long ago. Its a personal transportation company based in Raleigh, NC. We offer professional drivers for transportation, chauffeurs, errands, business, leisure, families, long term, Etc. Its been a few years since I was a member of a good forum. I always enjoyed using and socializing on forums, So its good to be back on one. This time is a new topic though. Anyways, I was searching for a useful forum with a large community and I found this one. It seems like a wonderful forum with loads of information and helpful people. I'm 22 years old, so I'm rather new to running a small business; which means I could use a lot of help and ideas with my business. This seems like a great place. I look forward to getting to know you all and talking biz. Thanks, Michael

Comments

• Options
    KimberlyJonesKimberlyJones subscriber Posts: 0
    Most businesses need dumpster rental services at one point of time. There are many options for businesses to use dumpster rental services and it is largely dependent on the nature and requirements of the job. There are several pickup periods and every company that deals with regular dumps hires them either on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
    So, if you are planning a remodel, cleaning the garage, or any task which requires removal of debris, we can assure you our on-time roll off dumpsters services . Feel free to contact us for any further details and information. It will be an honor for Cobra Roll-Off Service to serve you.