WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Is this product OK for QVC?

TapeSealTapeSeal subscriber Posts: 5
edited April 2008 in Sales
Hi all, I just saw that QVC is holding a product search in Chicago April 19th, 2008.  I am thinking that I might wing it and fly out there if I have the ability but am unsure if my highest priced item at $11.98 retail is appropriate?  Tape-Seal is the product  http://www.PerfectPaintLines.com

Thanks so much for any insight,

Comments

• besthealthbesthealth subscriber Posts: 4
    I think you should go for it!
  • TapeSealTapeSeal subscriber Posts: 5
    Hi all, I ended up not going.  Mainly because I talked to a company I found here on SUN.  (I don`t know if I can advertise a company so I`ll refrain from posting their info).  Combined they have a long history of having worked directly for QVC so I called them.  I need to get them some samples of Tape-Seal and they will introduce to QVC (hopefully I will get that to them by the end of the week since we need to get some pricing together for shipping).  They were so informative, Nice & down to earth.   Please email me if any of you want their contact information.  I will for sure keep you posted!
  • debbdebb subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Tammy,
    Your product sounds awesome. It is something I would use and I know many of my friends would use as well.Please email the company contact info to me. I have a product in prototype stage and would love to talk to someone about it.Thanks so much and good luck