WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

hey! everyone: kindly advise

seanpelseanpel subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2007 in New Member Welcome
i am new to SuN and i need to know how to get along. i am a graphic designer and i need to know how to get prospective clients to know about my services and in turn give me jobs. pls kindly put me thru and let me know how to go about things. thanks

Comments

• LtresselLtressel subscriber Posts: 3
    Hi Sean,Welcome to the Forum. Regarding your question, there are a few things you can do with your profile.  You can offer your services and descriptions of it by using the Marketplace listings.You may also display some of your logo designs where you can upload photos.  Write a nice and thorough description of your skills and services offered on your profile.  Lastly, add a hyperlink on your signature to lead people to your website if they want to find out more.Kind Regards,LT
  • seanpelseanpel subscriber Posts: 1
    thanks Ltressel,
    i find this very useful but i couldnt upload my profile on market place because of the point i had to write 6000 words for the description. is that really necessary?

• stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi Sean,
    You do not have to write 6000 words, that is the maximum. So add away!

Erin