WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

A name for my business

46044604 subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2008 in New Member Welcome
I am starting a business and i really need a catchy name.
The business will consist of testing backflow preventers.
Backflow preventers are installed on the water line after the water meter but before the building they must be tested every 12 months. A backflow preventer is a device that prevents water from flowing back to the main water line from a building if a loss in pressure from the main water line would occur.

Comments

• patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    make sure to register with USPTO if you can.

• RetiredMember5RetiredMember5 subscriber Posts: 0
    Yes, as a fellow attorney, definitely research the USPTO and register accordingly.  To found out more, check out the FREE entrepreneur guide on how to start, operate and grow your business in today`s web 2.0 world.  The Business Blueprint contains a module specifically on legal and addressing the searching at the USPTO, as well as your local state Secretary of State or Business Register office.
  • hford40hford40 subscriber Posts: 0

Hi - I am in need of a product name for a product that I already have connections to get it to the drug companies and right to the shelf on the market.

My lawyer has approved my application for a provisional patent.

The product is a toothbrush briste disenfectent for fecal coliform bacteria.

I was lucky when MythBusters did a very through study on how easily fecal coliform bacteria gets airbourne and infects your toothbrush bristes. I also found out that there are 3 million bacteria per square inch in your toilet.
    MythBusters even had a control toothbrush that was in the kitchen which was away from the bathroom where the did their test and it was still contaminated.
    For now the only name I have is "fecal coliform bacteria toothbrush briste disenfectent".

I know that name will never work.

Can you please help me with a product name that will sell this product which will be used in every household in the whole country and maybe worldwide?

Thanks in advance

Gerry

• automaticvoltageautomaticvoltage subscriber Posts: 0
    The name of any Business is very important.
    Business name is very real related to selling product

Power Controllers

• louisvuittonendlouisvuittonend subscriber Posts: 0
    A backflow preventer is a device that prevents water from flowing back to the main water line from a building if a loss in pressure from the main water line would occur.Replica Handbags,Replica Wallets For Sale