WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Video Promotion

bhatngarashishbhatngarashish subscriber Posts: 5
edited July 2012 in Marketing
I want to promote one of my you tube videos in google.Kindly tell me that Is it possible to do.Kindly suggest me promotion tips for this.

Comments

• anthony2313anthony2313 subscriber Posts: 1

If you want to promote your videos then you should use a tool
    called Traffic Geyser. Its a video submission tool that will submit
    your video to dozens of videos sites.
  • anthony2313anthony2313 subscriber Posts: 1

Also you can checkout tubemogul which is a free video submission tool.
    Overall i believe traffic geyser is better but its $97.00 a month
  • Carey_PACarey_PA subscriber Posts: 0
    Anthony,

Are you sure tubemogul is free? I tried to go there a few times after learning it was free and it just didn't appear to be free.

Can you tell me how to get free access to tubemogul?

Thanks!
  • iQ_MediaiQ_Media subscriber Posts: 0
    I don't believe Tube Mogul is free... But there are other ways to promote a video. It all really depends on how you want to promote the video.
    Are you doing video marketing? Are you marketing a local business or service?
    How are you wanting your video to be found?
    I am in Tucson... Look at this www.iqtucson.com which redirects to www.iQMarketingSolutions.com
    The way that was done is by using pixelpipe which is FREE... and uploads to several sites just like Tubemogul but is really free. The problem with pixel pipe is the fact that you have to set up an account on each site, then set up your pixel pipe account with each and every username and password.
    After that... optimize your video by putting keywords into the title of the video. Then also adding a 3-500 word article using anchort text keywords and a link to your website or product you are marketing.
    Then submit your article to several article directories so that you can maximize the benefit of each video and receive high content back links to your website. Pushing your website up the rankings and getting you to page one... that much faster.
  • creativestudiocreativestudio subscriber Posts: 0
    Sharing your videos on video sharing site like Youtube and Dailymotion can be the best way to do promotion of your business, if you are into wedding videography or photography business.
  • SamuelSamuel subscriber Posts: 0
    I would first start off by optimizing your YouTube Video in YouTube itself before promoting through the other video sharing sites.
    Make sure you optimize your video titles for the keyword you want to target. Having the appropriate tags will help with internal search in YouTube. Make sure you have good informative descriptions that are at least 300 words in length and have the keywords you want to target.
    There is an course from a guy who has 3500 YouTube videos on page #1 of Google all ranking for the keyword terms he is targeting. He uses a special formula to rank all of his videos. I have the course and it has helped with my video marketing. It's called YouTube Power Slam.
    There is a lot of good information in that course on how to rank any video for your keyword on Google. He also includes free software that helps automate some of the social aspects of getting comments and likes to your videos to help it rank better. If you are serious about video marketing you should look into it.