WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

pet store ideas??

lsearslsears subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2010 in Business Planning
I am a newbie to this site and am looking for some ideas from you all! My husband and I are in the beginning stages of opening a pet store. There has been a pet store here in town for as long as I can remember and just recently have announced they are closing at the end of the month. Both my husband and I have 2+ years experience in the pet store environment so we want to take on the new responsibility! Now, what I need from you guys is opinions on the name I picked out...Wildly Tame Pets and Supplies. Also, I am stuck for a slogan and signage. I want it to point to the fact that we carry wild/exotic pets that are tame...I would use better english than that of course but if u can help me out with some neat ideas. I am all about unique an fun!!  Thank you.

Comments

• lsearslsears subscriber Posts: 1
    Thnx guys for the input! I will try that for the slogan. I found a neat font that looks like claw marks and used that for the Wildly alog with the claw shred marks and then i am just gonna do a regular font for Tame with maybe dog prints,cat prints next to it. It sounds busy but i did bring it up on my printmaster program an it doesnt look too bad. If u can picture it, what do u think?? lol 
    As fer the food, yes, that is what we will be supplying. We are going to be carrying Nutrience as well as a brand called Horizon. Both being organic and extremely nutritional. After having a ton of requests and it being the biggest word of advice I have decided to have a groomer in the store. So now i gotta train myself as well as another employee that. Well thanx again! an i will try that sight.
  • infiniqueinfinique subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I think miniature pigs have a potential market.