WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Site Review needed

kaa1kaa1 subscriber Posts: 6
edited October 2007 in Website Critique
Hi all made some changes to my site added some extra stuff and removed some links to keep things simple.  All reviews are welcomed
http://www.webpreneuronline.com/</A>
thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    CarbonInterfaceCarbonInterface subscriber Posts: 0
    Pretty nice start.I didn`t go to indepth, but it looks clean and simple.  Easy to use.You may want to think about doing 2 things...One is to create some kind of shadow or glow behind the text in the banner as it gets a little lost.  If you can find a way to view it as black and white, it will help you see contrast problems and look for areas that need to pop a bit more.  The page title is definitely an area you want to accomplish this in.Second, there is an awful lot on the first page.  Perhaps trying to simplify the content on the landing page would be helpful.  Often times when I get to a page with so much on the home page I get overwhelmed and just leave.  If some one is interested in your content, chances are they will find it if it is easy to navigate to.Anyways, hope this helps.
  • Options
    SullySully subscriber Posts: 7
    Also, for the video`s...Put the play icon in the lower corners.. Not on the people`s face..
  • Options
    kaa1kaa1 subscriber Posts: 6

Thank you all for your feed back. It has been very useful and I will look to push for more simplification and home in on the focus point.
    More feedback is welcomed from all in this forum.
    cheers
    k