WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

help w. info for new line of alcohol

nofxboyy6/27/2008 12:47 AM

Comments

• PrincessaPrincessa subscriber Posts: 0
    You can use the information that History Channel has about their feature stories on Alcohol manufacturers.  I just watched one on Canadian Club and various other brands of alcohol and they went into quite a bit of detail on different small manufacturers  and information on the large facility manufacturers as well.  This would probably help you alot.  Also if you call up any company that produces the type of alcohol that you want to produce they probably have someone on hand there to answers questions that you might have.  Delicato wines, in California,  is a very large producer of wines  and they have a small store at their facility that provides all the materials for small time winemakers and they have someone onsite to answer any questions that someone might have that is learning to make wine on a very small scale. 
  • mayesmayes subscriber Posts: 0
    well i like to say that it is ok to take alcohol but don`t take in a habit cause it will be put you in trouble and i want share something
    mayes
  • mayesmayes subscriber Posts: 0
    The basic thing nobody asks is why do people take drugs of any sort? Why do we have these accessories to normal living to live? I mean, is there something wrong with society that`s making us so pressurized, that we cannot live without guarding ourselves against it?
    johnHome Jobsmayes5/12/2009 4:21 AM
  • johnhardjohnhard subscriber Posts: 0
    The basic thing nobody asks is why do people take drugs of any sort?
    Why do we have these accessories to normal living to live? I mean, is
    there something wrong with society that`s making us so pressurized,
    that we cannot live without guarding ourselves against it?
    john hardHome Jobsjohnhard5/12/2009 4:43 AM