WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Help - Balance Sheet?

SolidGrndSolidGrnd subscriber Posts: 11
edited September 2006 in Business Planning
Okay...I think I have scoured this site as far as I can go...and I can`t find anything on how to build a balance sheet! I just recently got the opportunity to speak with some BIG MONEY potential investors/contributors. They instructed me to get a balance sheet together and a presentation and give them a call to set up a time to chat! BUT I DON`T KNOW WHAT A BALANCE SHEET IS!!!!???   Please help!!! This is possibly my big break for start-up capital and I SOOOOO don`t want to screw this up!!! Any suggestions!? I have been searching the internet and all I am finding is software programs that provide this in them...but I don`t have the money to buy this stuff...and I noticed that all of them talk about how it is easier to do than Excel....does anyone know this harder way...cuz I don`t have the money for the easy way on this one!
Thanks...in advance!!

Comments