WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need to find a web design company in San Francisco

mguyenexmguyenex subscriber Posts: 2
Sup guys. My dad owns a Vietnamese restaurant in San Francisco. We have a website, but nobody go to our website much. We want more people check out our site because we spent alot of money to make it look nice and cool. I'm too busy to learn how to do it, and my dad doesn't know anything about it. So we want to find a web design company in San Francisco. Our budget is about $500. Any help? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    irranya4irranya4 subscriber Posts: 0
    With the most competitive pricing nationwide, growing your business is why we get hired. With the right image and our online marketing expertise we will drive website traffic and convert that traffic into customers. 7strategy is a total solution website development and internet marketing firm. From basic websites to high caliber, image driven, custom e-commerce and database tools...we have created loyal customers through highly successful websites.
  • Options
    mguyenexmguyenex subscriber Posts: 2
    Yeah, but we'd like to sit down and discuss about this on paper. We are not too good on the phone. Do you happen to have a location in San Francisco. If not, then that's a no-go for us.
  • Options
    RGPMediaRGPMedia subscriber Posts: 0
    Since you have an existing website, I would recommend you invest in marketing it. If you would like to pursue this option, we offer a free consultation. This way we can learn more about your business and examine which marketing methods would work best for you.
  • Options
    chadsya5chadsya5 subscriber Posts: 0
    Sup guys. My dad owns a Vietnamese restaurant in San Francisco. We have a website, but nobody go to our website much. We want more people check out our site because we spent alot of money to make it look nice and cool. I'm too busy to learn how to do it, and my dad doesn't know anything about it. So we want to find a web design company in San Francisco. Our budget is about $xxx. Any help
  • Options
    dimagicdimagic subscriber Posts: 0
    I believe that $500 is a too low budget for a web design company based in the USA and employing US designers. Look at this portfolio item featuring web design for a restaurant . This web design company has an office in the United States and uses web designers from other country which can afford to work for lower salaries. May be these guys could help you. But if you prefer web designers from USA be prepared to part with more than your budget unless you are working with a freelancer.
  • Options
    DeloisDelois subscriber Posts: 3
    We are LA based web design firm and can provide you complete assistance in designing your website a way which gives good feeling experience to users and developers by keeping in mind the criteria for Search engine optimization which would provide complete visibility to your website in search engine result pages to gain good traffic so you can take the benefits of the cool looking website. We have development center at LA and have management centers at Newyork, Chicago, Florida and Atlanta.
  • Options
    transpanishtranspanish subscriber Posts: 1
  • Options
    paulwinterapaulwintera subscriber Posts: 0
    Thanks for giving those useful tips.. We've creating websites by using Google Algorithm 1.Quality of content 2.HTML tags 3.Contents are mostly used by keywords 4.URL should be relevant to the content heading Web Designer
  • Options
    michael_fieldsmichael_fields subscriber Posts: 0
    You said that your website look nice but seems not now one is getting impress from it, that is perhaps a matter of business promotion that you need to have marketing campaign so your business can reach your target market. It is not something to do with web design, because web design is in fact already given to each sites. The only thing you need to do is the use of SEO and other advertising campaign so people are aware of your business, you can use social media to promote your business.