WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Unsecured Business loans..?

williamjames732williamjames732 subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2013 in Startup Funding
Hello All,

I want to know What is Unsecured Business loans and what are the conditions to get these loans..?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    davey1davey1 subscriber Posts: 0
    "Unsecured" means just that... no collateral (real estate. equipment) or assets (invoices) attached to the loan. These are based strictly on good (700+) credit and usually come in the form of business credit lines.
    Without excellent credit it's impossible to get them...
  • Options
    christiancolechristiancole subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Unsercured Business Loans are loan to a business that are not secured by a collateral. Typically, the sender has only the business history and credit history of the business owner to rely on in deciding whether or not to extend the loan.
  • Options
    williamjames732williamjames732 subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks Businessloans!! For your Just awesome reply. It means a lot for me!!
  • Options
    LindaKingLindaKing subscriber Posts: 0
    William - You've gotten great advise here on your post!
    I will say, however, that one of our funding programs will provide Unsecured loans with a 660+ credit score.
    The other option you have is utilizing a business partner if you have one OR a Secured loan depending on the amount you need.
    Connect with me if you have further questions - we always try to assist where we can!
    lk