WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Finally Joined

efreebiesefreebies subscriber Posts: 2
edited May 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hello everyone!  I finally decided to join today.  I have been browsing this site for quite some time now for ideas and information.  I am currently not what you would call an owner of a small business, but I have always had that entrepreneural spirit. 

I recently joined an online opportunity called Freebie Force.  I don`t know if any of you have heard of it, they have just started running infomercials on TV.  I joined under my cousin and it appears to be a "no-brainer" to me, but we`ll see how it works out.  I just hope it can generate some income to help me pursue other business interests. 

My future business interests would be something delivery related or internet related.  I love fantasy sports and would really like to find a way to make money with that...other than from my winnings :)!!  

Any feedback/ideas are appreciated!!  Thanks for all the great posts to this site!!  Have a good day!!
efreebies5/29/2008 4:08 PM

Comments

• RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    did you have to spend any money to join Freebie Force? that`s where the "brainer" comes in...
  • SiteFlipAcademySiteFlipAcademy subscriber Posts: 0
    Welcome to SuN! We are glad that you have joined the forum. You have lots of ideas that could generate income, hope you could be able to capitalize your thoughts and enjoy the flow of money. Wishing you good luck on your future ventures.
  • efreebiesefreebies subscriber Posts: 2
    Thank you for the question Rich.  Yes, it costs me $9.95 a month.  The reason I consider it a "no-brainer" is because it`s cheap in relation to what I receive.  I feel that having my own website is worth the money to me.  Also, the amount of free stuff available far exceeds the cost per month.  For instance, I received a bluetooth headset the other day.  What`s that worth?  $40?  Freebie Force says that if you would have took advantage of all the free items posted last year, the total value of the items would have exceeded $30,000.  Whether that is true or not..I really don`t know.  I do know that they have an updated list of free stuff posted daily and I could see the dollar value really getting up there.
    My plans are to accumulate a bunch of this free stuff and then give it away.  When they ask me where I got it, I`ll tell them.  I am not very good at selling, but giving stuff away would be easy.

I understand that the company is making money.  That is fine with me...that`s what it`s all about.  But the people who are working this are getting paid.  I plan on trying this for about 6 months or so and if it doesn`t work out, I`m only out 60 bucks.  Thanks again!!
  • GrillCharmerGrillCharmer subscriber Posts: 7
    Hello and welcome to the board!