WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Glad to be here!

RightHandManRightHandMan subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2007 in New Member Welcome
I have been a member for a little while now.  I thought it was time for an introduction.
My name is Darrell Williams and I operate a virtual assistant prcatice called Right-Hand-Man Virtual Assistant Services.  We are a Multi-VA practice with myself and 4 (soon to be 5) Associate VAs.
Every business needs a little help now and then.  If you can`t afford full-time administrative help, if you are stuck doing administrative tasks and hate it, or if you have a project that your assistant doesn`t have the time to complete, you need a virtual assistant.  We have the experience and skills to assist you in any area of administrative assistance, but our target markets are lawyers, real estate agents, and small businesses.  We are ready to partner with you for YOUR SUCCESS!
You can check us out at http://www.righthandmanva.com</A> 

Comments