WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello SUN

LtresselLtressel subscriber Posts: 3
edited August 2007 in New Member Welcome
Hello Everyone,I recently joined the forum and so far I really liked the activity.  Everyone has been so helpful and positive.  I joined the group to share some of my knowledge but most importantly to gain knowledge from everyone as well.I am a life-long learner and from what I have seen we have a mixed bag of experts and newbies which makes for a great place to belong.  I own a few businesses in different phases and different fields.  One is in the field of real estate investing and the other exploring the world of web-based pre-paid video messaging.My current project in the making is restaurant business.  It`s in its conceptual stage that we are planning to launch in the first quarter of next year. I`ve been out of the "grind stone" since 2005 and have no desire of looking back.I am a firm believer of hard work, persistence, and entrepreneurial spirit that when blended together equals a great deal of freedom and success. See you all in the forums!LT

Comments