WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Introducing Myself

DorezDorez subscriber Posts: 3
edited July 2007 in Home-Based Businesses
Hello Everyone...
I just joined today.  I`m a film & television producer, but also work with my daughter (Anna) in her fashion business.  I knew nothing about the fashion industry when I jumped in with both feet to assist her.  But I sure am glad I did.  Our company, Jahqoi, is starting to make progress.  We are still a new company and not making money yet.  We specialize in plus-size clothing for women and it`s a very lucrative market.  We`re currently seeking an investor or partner who loves the fashion industry and is interested in growing and making money with our company. 
I`m glad to have found this site and hope to look forward to getting better aquainted with everyone.  I`m also happy to give any advice that I can to those who are just starting out.
Thanks and enjoy your day/evening.
- Dorez

Comments

• DorezDorez subscriber Posts: 3
    Welcome Dorez!
    Thanks so much for the welcome, Leslie.
    I hope we`ll get better acquainted as time goes by.
    - Dorez
    Hi there, Kim...
    I sure do feel very welcome here.  I`m so glad I found this site.
    I passed your comments along to my daughter and it really perked her up. We`ve been having a tough time, financially.  But that`s how it is when your company is new.  I keep telling her to just keep a positive attitude and pretty soon, things will turn around.  You never know when the dark clouds will part and the sun will come shining through.   : )
    Thanks again for the wonderful welcome message.  I`m gonna be around here a whole lot. 
    - Dorez

Welcome, Dorez!  I love that you`re using Plus-sized models on your site.  That`s a beef I`ve had with clothing companies for years.  Don`t show me the plus-sized shirt on a size 4 model!  Show me what it look like on a WOMAN`S body!
    ~Kim

Thanks for taking the time to visit the site.  And thanks to you too, Kim, for doing that. 
    We were determined to use realistic models and we`re planning to go into even larger sizes as soon as we can afford to have more inventory made. 
    I`m enjoying this site already.  And thanks again for responding so fast.
    - Dorez
    What a great product! I like the models too. And welcome!
  • JeannieJeannie subscriber Posts: 8
    Welcome Dorez! I like your positive attitude.  You`ll fit right in here! 
    I have to get off the computer now, but wanted to thank all of you for welcoming me and for your kind/encouraging comments.  I really appreciate it.
    Take care,
    Dorez
  • theswaynestertheswaynester subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
    Welcome to the Nation, Dorez!