WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Business Plan

jorocojoroco subscriber Posts: 1
edited July 2007 in Business Planning
Can someone help me with a business plan?
I would like to know what I should title each section off the plan? for example, Sumary, Financial projections....
Thanksk, John

Comments

• jorocojoroco subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi, Thanks for the reply.
    I could do with just the basics, I have been told I need one to open a business bank account. I am NOT applying for loans/funds from government or bank. So it only needs to be simple. Any Ideas anyone?
  • GrillCharmerGrillCharmer subscriber Posts: 7
    Interesting... I didn`t need to show a plan to open a business account, just my "Certificate Of Existance" showing my LLC has been organized.  I do think that a business is essential (IMO) but not for a simple business account.
  • robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Craig,
    While I agree with everything you said, I prefer to have my clients start at the other end - how many can we sell and for what price? Then work out the cost figures to see if a profit is feasible.
    Too often, I`ve seen people determine their sell price from their cost - which may mean they are over or under pricing their product.
  • trueinsighttrueinsight subscriber Posts: 0
    For a good business plan format, try "Business Plan Pro", this software has hundreds of business plans ready made, all you do is pick your industry and sample plans come with format and all, all you do is fill in the blanks. This is the one of the most respected, suggested and used software CD ROMs out, its made by Palto Alto software. When you order, it also comes with two business planning books. True