WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Can this be made??

hiddenbelowhiddenbelow subscriber Posts: 2
edited March 2007 in Developing Your Invention
I have had this in my head for quite some time and never really thought of putting any work into it.  Was just curious if it was possible to manufacture a Washer/dryer combination for clothes.  Rather than having two machines just have one that does both.  I know you could do more laundry in your household if you have the two machines but personally would rather have a machine that I could load push warm/cold for washing and then med heat for drying and when I come back its done rather than having the pick the clothes up and moving them to the dryer.  I know this would be great to have in laundromats as it would get people in and out a lot quicker as you would have exactly double the capacity of washers and dryers in the same amount of space or you could simply have a smaller building that could hold the same workload.  But anyway I am just curious if this could be made.  I mean if I could I would say GE or IBM already has it in the works of being made and they are just sitting on it.  But I don`t even know how to go see if it is already patented.Thanks for reading if you have any mechanical/electrical knowledge of washers dryers simply tell me if you think it can work.  If you can get it to work and its not patented go for it.

Comments